All submitted conference full paper will go through a double-blind peer review process. Acceptance of papers will be communicated to authors by email. The authors of the accepted papers will be allowed to make corrections in accordance with the suggestions of the reviewers and submit final camera-ready papers within the stipulated deadline.
All the accepted papers for the conference will be considered for publication in the conference associated SCOPUS Indexed journal.
The SCOPUS-Indexed journals are listed below:
1. INFORMATION – An International Interdisciplinary Journal (ISSN:1343-4500)
2. International Journal of Interactive Mobile Technologies (iJIM) (ISSN: 1865-7923)
3. Journal of Engineering Science and Technology (JESTEC) (ISSN- 1823-4690)
* Additional fee may is required due to the new associated journals letter of agreements (LOA).
** We also have 2 other opportunities for publication depends on your type of registration.
- Non Indexed Journal – Innovative Teaching and Learning Journal (ITLJ) (English Medium)
- Conference Proceeding (Bahasa Melayu and English Medium)