** Notification of abstract acceptance will be announced on 28th February 2018 onward
Submit Your Abstract NOW!!
EDAS Abstract Submission : http://edas.info/N24266
Due for abstract submission : 31st January 2018 15th February 2018 Abstract is suggested upon 300 words and consider including the following information ; when relevant: Introduction Objective, problem under investigation, hypothesis, or research goal Description of research methods Summary of findings # We accepted abstract in English (for Scopus or Non-Indexed Journal Publication) and in Bahasa Melayu (for Conference Proceeding publication) # Double-blind reviews will be conducted for all papers by at least two independent reviewers. Authors of accepted paper will be notified by email.Full Paper Submission through EDAS : http://edas.info/N24266
Format for Writing Full Paper (SCOPUS)
- Please remove any information in Your Manuscript that might reveal your identity to the reviewers for the blind review process.
- All papers must be 100% original and have not been published in parts (text/figures/tables) in any conference proceedings or journal in any form, any media or any language.
- All papers will be reviewed and go through checking for plagiarism.
- It is the full responsibility of authors to get all manuscripts properly checked for the English language. The publisher will not assume any such responsibility whatsoever.
- Your Full Paper in the template, not exceed 8 pages (extra page will be charged USD100 per page) *8 pages including references
- Similarity Index (Plagiarism) – less than 20%
- Authors must strictly follow APA (American Psychological Association) reference style.
Download full paper format here:
Full Paper Template SCOPUS publication Format for Writing Full Paper (NON-SCOPUS)
- We accepted Full Paper in English (for Non-Indexed Journal Publication) and in Bahasa Melayu (for Conference Proceeding publication)
- The paper should be concise, clear and in a readable style
- The article can be written concept base, theoretical, experimental and empirical. Please follow APA 6th Edition style of writing article.
- Please remove any information in Your Manuscript that might reveal your identity to the reviewers for a blind review process.